The Website is an online platform that brings you effective and reliable Electronics Kits & Gadgets keeping in mind all the necessary steps needed to be taken during the tenure of your graduation period. Also, not only during the time of your graduation, but also when you are looking for something creative, You can have the best equipment available there is. We know that it is not in every other student’s approach to buy expensive equipment and to build devices and other workable machines. We were also at your exact situation and position during Our College and have gone through the same stages of searching and wasting our time in the markets for these Products. Certain Products were not available at that time but if some were, they needed to be adjusted in a way, which would be a waste of time for us. So keeping all this in mind, We thought to provide such Products and Equipments, which would not only be useful in the projects but could also be brought to use at homes. The quality of Products can be shortly defined, as they are not loosely designed so that the user may have any danger of getting electro shocked.
The electronic kits & Gadgets that We are selling online have an authenticated verification. In addition, the equipment is so easy to arrange and build piece by piece. There is a manual with equipment that is provided to you. The rates of the Products listed on the site will be certainly another reason that makes you click on our site and purchase the items. We just want to clarify that by visiting our site you will get the most amazing deals in the reasonable amount. We also look to gain feedback about the Product which is received by the buyer and if he is willing to transact some more items. We have this urge that one day we will be one of the top selling companies helping out the ones in need as we understand how to tackle these kinds of situations the most.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” “Customer” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website.
- “Website”, “App” shall mean and refer to coremite.com created by Coremite Electonics LLP.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- “Third Parties” refer to any Website, website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Website.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED:
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We may collect the following information:
- Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to, the digital scanned copy of Your Business card name, company, business title, address, phone number, mobile phone number, bank account number, permanent account number (PAN), fax number, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and business email address.
- Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet.
3. EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE:
The Website may include advertisements hyperlinks to other websites, Websites, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Website, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, Websites, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external Website, websites or resources.
4. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
The information provided by You at the time of registration shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, Your personal data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by Us for internal record.
We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary to ensure Users may fully avail of the services of the Website.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including Your Personal Information, with Our parent and/ or subsidiaries that are committed to serving Your needs through use of Our Website and related services, throughout the world. Such data shall be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing Your experience of using the Website. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they shall treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You shall receive notice of such event (to the extent it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorise Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us/ Us or You to any legal liability.
Any information that you make publically available on the site, may be potentially viewed by any party, and by posting such material it is deemed that you consent to share such information with such parties.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE:
Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted at the stage of registration, except Your display name/ user name. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the home screen of the Website and such change can be facilitated by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If You change any information, We may keep track of Your old information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete,or to remove Your profile so that others cannot view it, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We shall promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We shall retain in Our files, information You have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce Our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from Our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, You should not expect that all of Your personally identifiable information shall be completely removed from our databases in response to Your requests.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside Coremite Electonics LLP. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, Websites and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.